The latest edit to our services and safety measures during the Covid-19 Pandemic
We’re still open, so you can continue to communicate with your audiences. We are continuing to put your safety at the forefront of all our shoots, so you can feel confident when you work with us. We’ve updated our health and safety procedures in line with the best practice from UK industry to ensure we can continue to deliver our creative storytelling services. The safety of our crews and clients comes first and we will continue to monitor and adapt to the Government guidelines as they are updated.
Covid-19 and You!
Communicating with your clients about your services and explaining to them how you are operating safely in a clear, well-produced video will help to put their minds at ease and help drive their business back to you. We recently shot this video with Mada Deli in Hampton Court:
If you need to communicate with your internal teams about new working practices and procedures, or even restructuring, we can help you deliver your news in a clear, concise way too. To discuss how we can create your Covid-19 video, get in touch for a free no-obligation quote.
How our Pre-Production has been impacted
The Discovery stage of the pre-production process is as important now as ever before. To tell your Covid story we need to understand how you’ve been impacted and what message you need to deliver to your audience. We will still provide you with a full discovery service, but for now, much of that will be done via Zoom, Facetime and over email. Where possible we will conduct site visits that meet our Covid-19 Risk Assessments. We will still involve you in the scripting and storyboarding phases and work collaboratively, from a distance to plan your story.
The Day of the Shoot
Whether we are creating you a creative storytelling video or set of still images, we will ensure we are all safe at all times. You may feel unsure about having extra people on your premises at the moment, or meeting new people on location, but we will work with you to make sure everyone is comfortable and all risk is mitigated.
Here are our current Covid-19 Safety Measures:
- We will conduct a full Covid-19 Risk Assessment prior to any filming or photography taking place. We will discuss this with you ahead of arriving on set, to ensure everyone is happy and confident to proceed.
- You will only work with the same small crew, and we’d ask you to ensure there are no unnecessary people on site.
- Our videographers and photographers will be supplied with their own PPE and hand sanitizer to use throughout.
- Boom microphones will be used on a stand, to eliminate the need for lapel microphones.
- Nobody will be allowed to touch any kit, except the crew. This will include when unloading and reloading vehicles.
- All equipment will be disinfected between each job.
- A reduced number of people will be allowed on site during each shoot.
It is very much business as usual in our edit suite. Clients rarely visit, and that won’t change now. We will send all video and stills images to you via secure internet transfer for your review and approval. These reviews can then be completed on Zoom, telephone and email.
If you are still worried about having a crew onsite, then we can work with you to create content from afar. We can edit footage you have captured yourself on a smart phone, repurpose footage you may have had filmed previously, we can source stock footage for you and edit into your own bespoke content and our Associate Animator can create whiteboard or other animated explainers and videos.